Lately, with the computers down (when it rains it pours) I have started a half-dozen blog posts in my head. I blog in my head all the time, all that is new is actually having a blog to document it. I'm one of those weird people who actually thinks in a narrative. This probably won't surprise some of you.
In the meantime, those passing thoughts were to write on Taos. Or I could write on the deep-seated neuroses of certain Jews. Or I could write on Austin, AKA my thoughts on leaving here. Or I could write on my various emergency room visits, including the last and worst/best I've ever had. It was both best and worst before you ask.
Or I could write on the chickens, again, because they are a constant topic.
I could write on my oldest daughter's latest achievement and how it makes me feel as her homeschool educator.
Etc.
I will save Taos. I wasn't going to do a travelogue blow by blow anyway. Just add it to the list of places I love in New Mexico and have a little slide show. That can wait.
So I'll roll the others into as short a blog as possible by splitting up the entries, maybe I can even make it coherent and linear. Or maybe I won't even try because it would be too out of character...
I will start with Chickens
In the meantime, those passing thoughts were to write on Taos. Or I could write on the deep-seated neuroses of certain Jews. Or I could write on Austin, AKA my thoughts on leaving here. Or I could write on my various emergency room visits, including the last and worst/best I've ever had. It was both best and worst before you ask.
Or I could write on the chickens, again, because they are a constant topic.
I could write on my oldest daughter's latest achievement and how it makes me feel as her homeschool educator.
Etc.
I will save Taos. I wasn't going to do a travelogue blow by blow anyway. Just add it to the list of places I love in New Mexico and have a little slide show. That can wait.
So I'll roll the others into as short a blog as possible by splitting up the entries, maybe I can even make it coherent and linear. Or maybe I won't even try because it would be too out of character...
I will start with Chickens


Post a Comment