Brandiuk
Thoughts on Thursday posts are easy. You just write all the random thoughts you're thinking. Super easy. Perfect for the almost end of the week when your brain is too fried to be witty. You should try it. Grab the button, paste it in a blog post, and start writing your thoughts!

  •  First off, it isn't Thursday it is Friday.
  • What happened to Thursday?
  • I started this on Thursday?
  • If I can have 15 chickens why does one more chicken more or less worry me, how does one pesky, nanny-goat of a neighbor bother me so much that I feel like I can't have what I want and be happy?
  • Why do chickens make me so happy?
  • Is it spring yet - can I put the tomatoes out? 
  • Why isn't there some bank in the cosmos where I can buy back the days I've lost somehow? Yesterday went to the storms (internal - not climate) and today isn't much better. Or the days you lose to flu, or the days you lose to headaches? 
  • Why can't I remember the things I had to say on Thursday itself?
  • It had something to do with Leif - right?
  • I need a bigger house, and a bigger yard - where is it? 
  • Why when I lose my patience will no one leave me a lone long enough to find it? 
  • I should mail this stupid popcorn, there is no way I'm making it to Amarillo this year. 
  • Maybe if Dawn comes here then she can get the popcorn - when is Dawn coming here?
  • I never want to be involved in popcorn sales again - ever. 
  • No, I don't want to teach again next year - leave me alone, see above (patience)
  • sigh
  • Dear baby chicken, why for dost thou peep?
  • I need to write something in my appointment book - damn! I keep forgetting! 
  • I don't actually want to volunteer at the May bookfair. It wasn't hard but I'm still in anti-social mode.
  • How did the class fish go unnoticed sitting on my kitchen table for a whole week past spring break? 
  • Damn!
  • One of my seeds molded - and it was only one, but it hurt my feelings. 
  • How pathetic is getting weepy over seeds?
  • Because Brian says I'm not allowed to spend money on real plants this year as he is tired of spending money on things that die in October. However, I argue we spend money on entertainment and food and these are just a variation on that, right?
  • Yes, the man did wash up my seeds. He didn't mean to, but he saw the cups as dishes and the seeds as suspicious black growing things in the cups and he failed all together to recognize that they were the seeds he helped me nick, or the dates written clearly on the cups, or the types of seeds labeled. He also failed to notice they were on the tray with all the peat pots. It only set me back 4 days but still it really bugged me. I mean after all I'm not allowed to spend money on established plants this year. 
  • Dear baby chicken? Is it really such a deal? Could you peep a bit less when my head throbs so much? 
  • Is it odd that my daughter is making her older brother pretend to be her Mommy? 
  • Can someone please give me all those lost days back in the form of a lump sum, and set someplace on a tropical beach? 
  • I don't like sand but I'm willing to put up with it for the serenity the waves give me. 
  • I didn't used to like the ocean, it snuck up on me. 
  • After watching about 15 hours of shark week the other weekend with the boys I've changed my mind about getting a beach house though. 
  • Hey - about that leaving alone and patience thing...
  • Eh - this is probably thoughtful enough, see you tomorrow.
0 Responses

Post a Comment