- Probably as well it is a Thursday, I'm not sure I'm up to an entire real post.
- I'm perilously close to declaring Buttercup spoiled.
- I'm bemused by her spoiledness since she has only ever been doted on with love, which makes me wonder where she got such a mouth.
- Perhaps my mistake was naming her after my mother, who also had a mouth on her.
- Leif has a cocooned caterpillar that Brian keeps trying to talk me into throwing away because he is convinced it would be for the good of nature.
- Someone please tell me why Celia is searching Dangermouse on Netflix.
- You know, all week long I have thoughts and then by Thursday they've all fled from my head.
- Fled from my head rhymes.
- Yes, I really am THAT cool.
- Half of why we have children is entertainment value.
- I broke my thumb and it renders me useless.
- If I'd broken both my thumbs would there be anything left to separate me from the animals?
- Separating me from the animals puts me in mind of zoos or large partitions.
- At what time during the day do you stop saying "I really need a nap" and start saying "I really need to go to bed"
- That is also the distinction, surely, between it's too early and it's 5'oclock somewhere.
- Leif keeps setting up scenarios with man versus dinosaur and asking me who'd win.
- Okay, say there was a tyrannosaurus and the entire human race in that parking lot over there - who would win then?
- Okay, let's say there were flying dinosaurs as well.
- What about flying dinosaurs, fish dinosaurs and the city aquarium with a lot of people in boats?
- Okay, the entire dinosaur race through all the dinosaur eras and the city of Albuquerque, at the Colosseum?
- Well, I think that's about it, maybe next time I'll try to keep better track of my thoughts in order to share them with you. If I don't post this soon it won't be Thursday any more.
- Please tell me why my spell check has highlighted Thursday, thoughts and half of the word more. Oh look, now it has highlighted highlighted. Idiot.
This girl's gotta fly: Andrea's second birthday
-
I swear, it's been so long that coming back here feels like a celebration,
and what better way to celebrate a blog post than writing about a birthday!
This...
10 years ago



Post a Comment