Brandiuk
I haven't dared look to see when my last blog post was. It was a while ago.
I have excuses. I was brewing something in my tummy. I was tired. My computer was in the shop again (and is now again but this time for 'other' reasons) and I hate typing on any other computer.
What else? Ummmmm.
I had things to say, that's what's sad, and I had blog titles in my head. However, I was feeling a touch down, a touch anti-social and a touch just, simply, too tired to cope.

This is blog purgatory. Blog interlude. Blog Intermission - Part 1.
Or Part 2 really but no one followed me in the beginning so that one doesn't count. Shhhh, forget I even mentioned it.

I wanted to revamp things a little, come up with a better format or background. Mine disappeared, which was weird - why'd it do that then? Twice it reverted itself to old formats, or even just formats I tried on for size.

I can't figure it out, and normally I could - and that's the point. I'm struggling too hard right now, mentally, to think of both how to phrase what I want to write; revamp my blog; remember who what's going on; and come up with wit. Who are you? Hi, my name is Dory.

Apparently, my latest thing (I'm sure I've had a stroke and no one will tell me) is that apparently I repeat myself. Often in the same breath. Though I have no memory of this. I'd type that twice for comedic affect except it's not funny to me. Luckily, I have a patient husband. That or he's just waiting for the poison to finish kicking in and he's encouraged by this first symptom...actually either way that still makes him patient.
It doesn't make for a lot of good posts though, as I'm pretty sure I'm well past linear coherency at the moment. Cogent? I can't even spell it.

So, on that note, I'll leave you with a vague promise that I'm working on it, and I do miss you - gentle reader - and your lack of ability to encourage me through comments, simply letting me know you're still there - you miss me and or are even paying attention in the first place. Therefore, I'll be back to harass entertain you again soon. I promise.
I'll leave you with this quote -
"Buttercup, I love you so much I could eat you - "
"Mommee, I'm going to poke your eye out while you watch, with a sharp stick - and then eat it like a marshmallow - that's how much I love you - more than you love me - see?"

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    That last sentiment is juust on the right side of being scary, by its fingernails. It gives rise to a question: how do sociopaths feel about the sociopathic tendencies of other sociopaths?


Post a Comment