So -- here I am -- acting like life is normal and that I haven't been off the blog for a few...ahem...weeks. I can do that, I can act like it's normal because that's what they do on TV shows, and it's not like anyone reads this. I mean, I know no one reads it - no one comments on it. I know that no one I know cares AT ALL about run on sentences, run on sentences are of course the stuff America is made of, not donuts, America runs on donuts, but it's not made of them because if it were it would just melt in coffee and that would suck really, where would we all be, floating about in the coffee, getting fat off donuts, not running...wait, where was I? Yeah, you know who you are (I'm pointing east).
No really, where was I? So, in this episode, I rename the familia(rs). That actually is part of what kept me off for so long. I'm not all about honesty. Well actually, honestly, I am, I'm honestly about honesty (I have to stop waiting to write these so late), I'm just not about exposing my honesty to people. I don't want to feel exposed. I am honestly too (anti-social?) shy to share to some my little writing
So I'd like to introduce you to the new cast
Tag (you're it)
| (I was going to call her Toulouse but she liked it too much, and if she ever gets the link to this she will be thoroughly annoyed with me, which is the point really) |
Noetic
| know one, know em all |
Some-Such
| his choice, believe it or not. It was that, Squil or Hurriquean (Hurriqueak?) |
Loquacious
| if you know her, you know why. |
And Finally, Milquetoast.
| Though, this last one - all of them really - are subject to change with time. I have a feeling this one is just holding back and waiting to lull us into a false sense of security. |
That's enough for now. I need to sleep and catch up later.
I probably had a name for the spouse but I have since forgotten or blocked it. Suggestions?


Were you pointing East at moi???? And About time you posted again. Lobe you..
I am SO pointing east at you. Yeah, you know your name!
*blinks*
*checks the map*
I think I'm more East-Southeast, really.
Name for the spouse... Grey.
John, you're east, true enough, and you are always grammatically correct and for that I love you. I tend towards stream of consciousness as we all know. However, the run-on-sentence comment was aimed due east at Amarillo - they know who they are....
Love the suggestion for the spouse.