But you knew that, right?
Actually, the title of that just came from me trying to brilliantly follow Stephanie's blog and obviously being so computer literate that I ended up following myself instead. That reminds me on facebook how it is possible to like your own posts. Actually, given the extremism of facebook I'm surprised you can't friend yourself.
In the meantime, I want you to know that more than 300 hundred books left my house today and another 5 boxes are by the door. The cosmos will step in the way any second now (it is late by my standards actually) and stop all this fantastic progress, I'm sure. However, progress it is. Tomorrow I'll dust the books that are left and then when I get 5 minutes with my husband (not the 5 minutes that implies - seriously people - think up) I will have him drag the bookshelves to and fro for me until they are no longer insulting or assaulting my senses.
Actually, the title of that just came from me trying to brilliantly follow Stephanie's blog and obviously being so computer literate that I ended up following myself instead. That reminds me on facebook how it is possible to like your own posts. Actually, given the extremism of facebook I'm surprised you can't friend yourself.
In the meantime, I want you to know that more than 300 hundred books left my house today and another 5 boxes are by the door. The cosmos will step in the way any second now (it is late by my standards actually) and stop all this fantastic progress, I'm sure. However, progress it is. Tomorrow I'll dust the books that are left and then when I get 5 minutes with my husband (not the 5 minutes that implies - seriously people - think up) I will have him drag the bookshelves to and fro for me until they are no longer insulting or assaulting my senses.
Obligatory Editor's Note: I don't have a lot of people reading this, which is fine. I'm not sure what I'd do with an actual fan-base. All the people reading this know me very well. I'm pretty sure I took the gloves off years ago. Two of you are related to me (or close enough - so I'm not afraid of freaking you out) the rest of you really really ought to be really aware of who I am by now. Therefore, I dedicate the next 2 posts to you.


Post a Comment