I already have a blog post titled bleh - so this either had to be bleh again or re-bleh.
I've fallen afoul of some weird tummy thing. This weird tummy thing is not my friend. I'm torn up between the weird tummy thing being viral, symptomatic of something else, or food-born. I ate some left-over soup last night that no one else ate. However, I felt off on Sunday and blamed it on the sun from Saturday and the smoke.
Or I could have something else all together. Some allergy thing is in my chest, maybe it is related to that.
Today all I had was one egg and a corn tortilla because I felt woozy. By mid-afternoon the woozy had fallen into full blown vertigo and it took all I had just to get home from the school run.
Walk-in, pass out. Wake up several hours later.
I suppose I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'm dying, maybe it is time to put the goo on my food.
I hope if it is food-borne it goes away quickly. I hope if it is not food-borne it goes away quickly.
None of you responded to my name survey. You're all so bad. Some followers you are.
(you only call your audience names when you're dying, someone buy me a pony)
I've fallen afoul of some weird tummy thing. This weird tummy thing is not my friend. I'm torn up between the weird tummy thing being viral, symptomatic of something else, or food-born. I ate some left-over soup last night that no one else ate. However, I felt off on Sunday and blamed it on the sun from Saturday and the smoke.
Or I could have something else all together. Some allergy thing is in my chest, maybe it is related to that.
Today all I had was one egg and a corn tortilla because I felt woozy. By mid-afternoon the woozy had fallen into full blown vertigo and it took all I had just to get home from the school run.
Walk-in, pass out. Wake up several hours later.
I suppose I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'm dying, maybe it is time to put the goo on my food.
I hope if it is food-borne it goes away quickly. I hope if it is not food-borne it goes away quickly.
None of you responded to my name survey. You're all so bad. Some followers you are.
(you only call your audience names when you're dying, someone buy me a pony)


Post a Comment