Brandiuk
We were at an event not long ago, and for whatever reason the photographer decided to take pictures of my children. There was no real reason, I guess they amused her. At one point, having realized I'd lost all 4 of my children I walked in on them sitting for the camera. She said she guessed I was the mother because I had "that voice that only the mothers have."
Then, obligingly, the person who belonged to the event posted these pictures for me (without me asking, it was random) on facebook. I don't know if you can see them because you probably aren't friends with said person. So, I'll save you the trouble of looking at people you don't know and I'll let you look at my photogenic monkeys instead.
 |
| This one needs a caption contest, so add your captions below in the comments section. |
 |
| I love this one most probably, I like the lighting and the very very typical face on the Mup. This is also one of the oldest daughter's 2 best friends, my children are very attached to her. |
 |
| Queak could have made more of an effort here, otherwise - how nice. |
 |
| Very 80's hair, no idea why she went with that style |
 |
| The Cup says "YOU HAVE BUGGY EYES!" |
 |
| Priceless |
 |
| This is another typical shot of the Mup, always in control, always with determination |
 |
| Somehow this fails to surprise me |
 |
| Again, in need of a caption - |
Anyway, there you have it. No story, but there they are. I might contact the photographer for prints of a couple of them.
The first one: It is hard work contemplating the universe.
Last one: Count down to world domination in 3, 2,1!