I don't have time for this now but I thought I'd stop in for a moment. We're off to run a few errands, Leif is getting a new glove and we have to get to the field to pick it up.
Celia has prom tonight and I have to pick her up from setting prom up and then take her to her date's house and then she'll go off on their own. I'm kind of sad I won't see her first but I'm happy she's going.
We have to run by the feed-store.
I couldn't get out of bed this morning to his garden club thing, so I am going to get him something to plant and bring him home to his patch of garden.
All this on the day that is blank on my calendar. The day I promised myself I would stay home and do nothing and possibly get my mood even enough to get caught up on housework.
When there are only so many days in the week how do I make a blank day be a blank day? I need a week of blank days. I really do.
I'll be back on later for a more coherent post. Possibly.
Celia has prom tonight and I have to pick her up from setting prom up and then take her to her date's house and then she'll go off on their own. I'm kind of sad I won't see her first but I'm happy she's going.
We have to run by the feed-store.
I couldn't get out of bed this morning to his garden club thing, so I am going to get him something to plant and bring him home to his patch of garden.
All this on the day that is blank on my calendar. The day I promised myself I would stay home and do nothing and possibly get my mood even enough to get caught up on housework.
When there are only so many days in the week how do I make a blank day be a blank day? I need a week of blank days. I really do.
I'll be back on later for a more coherent post. Possibly.


Post a Comment